We take the responsibility of our clients’ lice detection and removal very seriously. We partner with families that we have the privilege to check or treat for lice so they know we are always there for them. Since we know we are sending the kids right back into the environment that they may have gotten lice from in the first place, we guarantee 100% of our effort to check, treat and educate everyone that comes to Lice Lifters.
- We make your post-treatment follow-up as simple and understandable as possible
- We are available 7 days a week through email for any questions or concerns
- Through our Nit Support Program we encourage samples be wrapped in a paper towel, put in a zip lock bag with your name and phone number on it and sent to us. We will look at the sample under our microscope and call you with the results
- We teach Moms and Dads how to do combing head checks for their families. This is important knowledge and the best proactive approach we can offer for the future. We recommend a 5 minute combing head check weekly on wet hair until college
- We will go to your school to do an educational seminar through your PTA to educate parents at your school. Attendees will learn about lice, gain confidence in their ability to detect and prevent lice outbreaks and learn the importance of communication. See “School Support” on our website for more details.
We are always here to answer any questions you may have. There is no guarantee that you won’t get lice back again. Coming to Lice Lifters® means you now have your own professional resource when it comes to head lice.